Another cold dreary day! Three more inches of that beautiful sleety white stuff on my deck! A pile of tax returns sitting on my desk waiting to be finished! And to top it all off, my husband is in a posh hotel in West Palm Beach, Florida, where it’s beautiful and sunny! I am so tempted to feel sorry for myself. LOL
But I refuse! Instead I choose!
- I choose to be thankful for all God’s blessings! Psalm 28:7
- I choose to welcome God’s sovereign plan for my life at this very point in time, and yes, that includes the beautiful white stuff! Psalm 31:15
- I choose to praise the Lord! Psalm 33:1
- I choose to be glad in the Lord and rejoice! Psalm 32:11
- I choose to shout for joy! Psalm 33:3
- I choose to sing for joy! Psalm 33:1
I invite you to choose, too!
“O magnify the Lord with me, And let us exalt His name together.” Psalm 34:3
“We who trust in the Lord are surrounded with His lovingkindness and His unfailing love.” Psalm 32:10
- He has forgiven all our sin! Psalm 32:1
- He is our rock of strength, our refuge, our fortress! Psalm 31:1-3
- He understands everything about us! Psalm 33:15
- He is our help! Psalm 33:20
- He is in control! Psalm 33:10-11
- He is fully aware of us and our unique situations! Psalm 33:18
- He hears our prayers! Psalm 34:15-17
- He is with us! Psalm 34:18
And the list could go on and on! God is worthy of our love! God is worthy of our praise!
What are you praising God for today?