- You were excluded from the promises of God.
- You were without hope in this world.
- You lived separated from Christ.
- You were without God in this world.
- You can have the promises of God.
- You can have hope while in this world.
- You can live together with Christ.
- You can have bold access to God.
But GOD because of His GREAT love GAVE us Jesus – not to condemn us but to welcome us into His family.
But GOD because of His GREAT love GAVE us Jesus to remove the barrier of sin that stood between God and man.
But GOD because of His GREAT love GAVE because He wanted to. His intentions toward us are kind and good.
But GOD because of His GREAT love GAVE because He knew we could never attain His holy standard of righteousness on our own.
So He GAVE us Jesus. When we accept Jesus by faith, we are no longer separated from God. We are placed in Jesus. GOD GIVES us Jesus’ righteousness – not because of a single thing we have done. But because of His GREAT GRACE through His GREAT GIFT, Jesus. Simply because of His GREAT LOVE for us!
This is the true Gospel. It is:
- A message of GREAT acceptance!
- A message of GREAT hope!
- A message of GREAT love!
- A message of GREAT reconciliation!
- A message of GREAT grace!
- A message of a GREAT GOD!
Share it with someone today!
Spend some time in Ephesians today, thanking Him for being such a GREAT GOD!