Sometimes I am so bewildered by the things other people do. I just don’t get why they do the things they do! And I don’t understand why they make such stupid choices! And to top it all off, these things have a huge impact on MY life! And I wonder if these people ever even thought about how their decisions might impact those around them, especially ME!
When these times come, they are hurtful!
When these times comes, they are scary!
When these times come, they are discouraging!
When these times come, what then?
- First, tell it ALL to Jesus (as often as you need to).
- Second, choose to forgive and pray for those ‘stupid’ people (even if you don’t feel like it).
- Third, keep on trusting God:
- Trust that He is ultimately in control of all things (even if it doesn’t seem like it).
- Trust that He has your best interest at heart (even if others’ don’t).
- Trust that He is at work and He will work this for your good (even if you can’t possibly see how).
- Fourth, keep your eyes on Jesus (not on those around you).
- Fifth, keep on doing what God has called you to do (and forget about all the other stuff).
But in all these things, we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us! Romans 8:37
Philippians 2:12-14, Romans 8:18-39