There’s nothing like a good chase. Your senses spring into action! You feel alive!
Brynlee and Ellasyn came over for a visit. They love to play chase and our living room is ideal because there are several circular options when determining the route of escape. As I chased them, they giggled and squealed with excitement. And I found myself laughing out loud with them.
What are you chasing? You are chasing something. Maybe it is money, pleasure, love, acceptance, fun, security, health, a dream, recognition, or applause.
Do you want an exciting fulfilling chase? Chase love! I Corinthians 14:1
Quit trying to figure out what you should be doing and start loving the ones you’re with!
Love meets the need of another. Do you see a need? Chase it!
7 Excuses to Stay Seated
- I’m too tired.
- I’m too busy.
- I’m just one person.
- I don’t have adequate resources.
- I need some down time.
- I don’t know which need to chase.
- I don’t really care about this.
3 Steps to Enter the Chase
- Commit to the chase.
- Stand up and take the first step.
- Chase whole-heartedly.
4 Truths About the Chase
- You will not be able to meet every need you see.
- You will not be able to meet the entire need.
- You will have to set priorities.
- You will have to set boundaries.
3 Results of the Chase
- The chase will exhilarate you.
- The chase will exhaust you.
- The chase will enrich you.
Experience the thrill of a full-out chase!