Change is scary! Change is confusing! Change creates anxiety, fear and doubt! And for these very reasons, change is a wonderful opportunity!
- Change is an opportunity to go running to your Heavenly Father for comfort.
- Change is an opportunity for increased clarity about God’s purpose for your life.
- Change is an opportunity for your faith to become stronger and purer.
My life calling is undergoing radical change. Following the Lord’s leading, I am transitioning from being a full time CPA to being in ministry full time. The transition is messy. Sometimes I’m scared to death. Sometimes I’m confused. Sometimes I’m full of anxiety, fear and doubt. Questions abound.
- Is this really what God wants?
- What about money? Will God really provide?
- Can God really use me?
- What will really happen when I step out?
- Will there be any opportunities to speak?
- How do I move from where I am now to where I believe God wants me to be?
I am learning to take one step at a time and to trust that my Heavenly Father knows what is best for me. When I run to Him, He comforts me and reassures me that I am not in this alone. It is His plan for me. I can trust Him. He never changes!
Are things in your life in upheaval? Are you feeling confused and anxious? Seize the opportunity to run to your Heavenly Father. Let Him lead you.
Casting all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you. I Peter 5:7
The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:5b-7